About Brent Shores
Brent Shores is a professional tournament angler who competes at a national level all over the United States. He is a highly visible celebrity who happily wears sponsored gear in public, and gets recognized often. He is extremely friendly and approachable, and interacts with people daily. He’s not afraid to shake hands with a stranger or warm up a crowd with jokes. Brent is a family man with a great wife and three kids. When he’s not fishing or inventing new Accu-Cull products he enjoys hunting, attending rock concerts, watching movies and playing games.
Experience and Credentials
- Bass fishing is 2nd to NASCAR and a $46 billion industry alone, $16 billion dedicated to bass fishing.
- Twenty years of experience, including salmon, steelhead and bass
- Competes at a local & national level, participating in 30 events each year
- Visibility: As the owner of a company, brand marketing is my game. Wherever I go I always talk about who I am and what I represent with passion, where I go you go.
- Competes at both BASSMASTER and FLW Events
- Highly competitive and motivated; successful in bass tournaments
- Loves the national stage; always looking for exposure on TV, in magazines, and through social media
- Talks about sponsors and promotes them
- Speaks at events and will participate in any seminar for sponsors on non-tournament weeks
- Understands marketing and sales being a co-owner of Accu-Cull, a company that sells to the pro-angler and general public
- I take my losses as well as I take my winnings… it happens… Tournament Fishing is the most humbling sport.
- Media exposure with tournament fishing will last longer and people always look at history for ways to win in the future so your ROI will last forever on the Internet and video archives
Benefits of Sponsoring Brent Shores
- Advertisement on both truck and boat
- Logo on tournament shirts
- Website name and links
- Social media promotion
Sponsorship cost is negotiable based on mutual commitments to be agreed upon. Complete the form on the right to request more information.